This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
you ever want to cry and laugh at the same time
Didnt I say you were grounded
#steve rogers: 99% snark 1% freedom
The year is 2020. Robin Thicke’s ten year old son is writing a poem for school. Stumped, the child turns to his father, “Dad, what rhymes with ‘hug me’?” A single tear roles down Robin Thicke’s face as he is confronted with the one question he will never be able to answer.
anyone who says cats are the only assholes has clearly never owned a dog
i dont chase after men but if he has tattoos and muscles a bitch just might power walk
remember when people thought phones were going to do this and instead now they’re getting bigger and bigger cuz we want to watch movies and shit on them
why would you want to shit on your phone omg i hope no one touches it